Experienced and dedicated Social Media specialist
Posted 16th April 2021 - Applications close 30th April 2021
We are a small marketing firm, specialising in the horse racing industry. We pride ourselves on quality and providing bespoke client services. Here at Zvari, we are looking for an individual with a creative mind, innovative ideas and who is enthusiastic about social media.
Our business, since founding in 2019 has developed a number of clients who are at the top of the sport and who expect the best from our social media management. With increasing demand for our work, we are now expanding our team and looking for the perfect candidate to diversify brands, put forward competitive social campaigns and manage client accounts.
The role will include working alongside the Company Director and creating campaigns for existing clients and targeting new ones.
- Social media strategy
- Posting campaigns to Hootsuite and other platforms
- Pitching a campaign and producing day-by-day schedules for clients
- Monthly reviews for clients (stats from Hootsuite)
- Curating content to satisfy a diverse range of audience demographics
- Edit and maintain our clients social media channels to a high standard in close conjunction with the manager
- Contribute to adoption of emerging social platforms and tools, and take responsibility for the growth of new social channels.
- Focus on targets and be clear on what is required in order to meet them.
Key skills and experience:
● Deep knowledge of social media platforms and preferably horse-racing but not essential
● A passion for horse racing and the surrounding industries such as agricultural companies
● Unflappable under pressure and delivers work at a consistently high standard
● Pro-active and displays a willingness to take on any task
● Positive attitude and good team player
● Takes initiative in order to achieve desired results
● Self-starter, organised and a good problem-solver, able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
Flexible Working: At Zvari, we are happy discuss working from home and hours to suit. We believe that flexibility is important as long as a certain level of self motivation and organisation is evident.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com or by click the 'apply here' below.